Friday 1 March 2013

Week 8

IPhone 5 Review, is it really that much better than the 4s?

The Iphone 5 was released in September of 2012 and was said to have many excellent changes from the 4 and 4s. In December of 2012 I received the Iphone 4s and my friend bought the 5. Upon getting these phones we observed the differences. The most visible changes in the Iphone 5 is the taller screen and the thinner, lighter body.  I noticed that holding the 5 was sort of uncomfortable since its thinner its probably more easy to break. Unfortunately when observing the 4 and 5 I noticed the battery life is approximately the same which is crap, and unlike what was announced the Iphone 4 and 5 have approx. the same speed when using apps. Although the camera is more clear, the phone is lighter, and its supposed to have a faster 3G speed I feel as if purchasing the Iphone 5 if you already have the 4s is a waste of money. I also think that Apple should have waited until they find LOTS of excellent changes before making and releasing the 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment